TALKS: $3,000 (up to 1 hour, plus Q&A if desired)
WORKSHOPS: $300-500 (1/2 day – 1 day)
CONSULTING: $225/hr (10-hour minimum retainer)
All fees are in U.S. dollars, and are plus expenses.
Discounts available for small non-profits, schools, etc.
Email Brad or call 1-480-522-532 (New Orleans, LA).
Terms and Policies for Talks and Workshops:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date.
- Balance due upon Brad’s arrival at event. Purchase Orders accepted from government agencies.
- Please note that your engagement date is not confirmed until the deposit is actually received. Dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Discounted talks must be paid in full, in advance (no 50% deposit).
- 10% discount for full-price engagements if paid in full upon booking.
- The non-refundable deposit is, of course, refundable in the case that Brad doesn’t show up for an event, through no fault of the client. (Brad has NEVER failed to appear on time for an engagement.)
- For non-English-speaking audiences, simultaneous interpretation is required; sequential interpretation is not acceptable.
- Brad’s PowerPoint presentations are proprietary, and contain material licensed from others, so copies are not available.
- Brad does not travel on the day of a presentation, so hotel accommodations the night before–and the night of–a presentation are a necessary minimum.
- Brad prefers to fly on United Airlines, unless it is unavailable.
It’s highly recommended that you allocate at least a full hour for Brad’s keynotes, as he covers a number of topics regarding leadership, management, temperament and international adventures. But, he’ll work within whatever time slot is available.
Helpful suggestion: Your audience will get more out of Brad’s talk/workshop if you provide the brightest projector and largest screen you can obtain.
to book an appearance, or to discuss your event’s needs.
Or, call Brad on his private line at 1-480-522-0532.